We are looking for hard working, reliable, organised people to join our new team at Time Sqaure as a Key Holder. The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a bar environment along with enthusiasm to want to lead by example.
As Key Holder you will be expected to be welcoming to all customers, show leadership within the bar team and be able to succesfully open and close the bar when neccessary. Previous experience of working with real ale and basic knowledge of cellar and cask management would be appreciated.
Start date: Mid November
16-20 hours per week
Competitive Salary + Tips
To assist the management team to ensure the smooth running of the bar, at all times.
• Have proof of right to work in the UK
• Have a bank account in your own name
• Be able to converse in English
• Have a fixed place of residence and live within a reasonable travelling distance of the bar
• Deliver excellent customer service and maintain a high standard of customer management, at all times
• Take full responsibility for the set-up or close-down and effective operation of the bar, within company policy, on your scheduled working days
• Work in all areas of the bar, cellar and stock room, as requested by Bar Manager, and be able to manage product rotation when needed
• Maximise all sales opportunities in the business, including quality of drink service and availability, using all company point-of-sale as directed; have an understanding of all promotions and point-of-sale requirements and work with the team and Bar Manager to maximise sales at every opportunity
• Follow all company security procedures, including loss prevention measures and procedures for the security of staff and premises, at all times
• Be aware of and adhere to licensing, data protection, Health & Safety at Work and COSHH legislation, at all times
• Carry out commercial activities as instructede
• Communicate effectively with the team
• Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training, attending courses and completing workbooks
• Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
• Carry out any duties as instructed by Bar Manager
• Assume responsibility for the bar on shifts when acting as team leader
If you are interested in applying, please fill out your details below and we will be in touch.