We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic people to join our new team at Time Square as a glass collector.
As a Glass Collector you would play a vital role in keeping the bar clean, organised and well stocked during busy weekend periods. No experience is necessary as full traning will be given.
Start date: Mid November
Various hours / evenings & weekends
To ensure the bar is kept clean and organised and to assist the management team as required.
• Have proof of right to work in the UK
• Have a bank account in your own name
• Be able to converse in English
• Have a fixed place of residence and live within a reasonable travelling distance of the bar
• Deliver excellent customer service at all times
• Work in all areas of the bar, cellar and stock room, as requested by Bar Manager
• Ensure the front of house area is kept clean and tidy at all times
• Follow all company security procedures, including loss prevention measures and procedures for the security of staff and premises, at all times
• Be aware of and adhere to licensing, data protection, Health & Safety at Work and COSHH legislation, at all times
• Carry out commercial activities as instructed
• Communicate effectively with the team
• Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training, attending courses and completing workbooks
• Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
• Carry out any duties as instructed by Bar Manager
If you are interested in applying, please fill out your details below and we will be in touch.