We are looking for hard working, friendly and enthusiastic people to join our new team at Time Square.
As the face of the company you would be expected to be welcoming, friendly and professional towards customers at all times. Previous experience of working within a bar environment would be appreciated.
Start date: Mid November
Various hours / evenings & weekends
Competitive Salary + Tips
To provide excellent customer service and assistance to the management team as required.
• Have proof of right to work in the UK
• Have a bank account in your own name
• Be able to converse in English
• Have a fixed place of residence and live within a reasonable travelling distance of the bar
• Deliver excellent customer service and maintain a high standard of customer management, at all times
• Work in all areas of the bar, cellar and stock room, as requested by Bar Manager
• Maximise all sales opportunities in the business, including quality of drink service and availability, using all company point-of-sale as directed; have an understanding of all promotions and point-of-sale requirements and work with the team and Bar Manager to maximise sales at every opportunity
• Follow all company security procedures, including loss prevention measures and procedures for the security of staff and premises, at all times
• Be aware of and adhere to licensing, data protection, Health & Safety at Work and COSHH legislation, at all times
• Carry out commercial activities as instructede
• Communicate effectively with the team
• Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training, attending courses and completing workbooks
• Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
• Carry out any duties as instructed by Bar Manager
If you are interested in applying, please fill out your details below and we will be in touch.