We are looking for a hard working, passionate, motivated person to come on board as our Assistant Bar Manager at our new site at Time Square, Warrington. The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a busy bar environment and should be very customer focused.
You will be expected to be welcoming to all customers and step in as Bar Manager when needed to cover annual leave. Previous experience of working with real ale and basic knowledge of cellar and cask management would be appreciated.
Start date: Mid November
34 hours per week
Competitive Salary + Tips
To assist the Bar Manager to ensure the smooth running of the bar, at all times.
• Have proof of right to work in the UK
• Have a bank account in your own name
• Be able to converse in English
• Have a fixed place of residence and live within a reasonable travelling distance of the bar
• Deliver excellent customer service and maintain a high standard of customer management, at all times
• Take full responsibility for the set-up or close-down and effective operation of the bar, within company policy, on your scheduled working days
• Take full responsibility for cashing up procedures on your scheduled working days
• Work in all areas of the bar, cellar and stock room, as requested by Bar Manager, and manage product rotation when needed
• Maximise all sales opportunities in the business, including quality of drink service and availability, using all company point-of-sale as directed; have an understanding of all promotions and point-of-sale requirements and work with the team and Bar Manager to maximise sales at every opportunity
• Follow all company security procedures, including loss prevention measures and procedures for the security of staff and premises, at all times
• Be aware of and adhere to licensing, data protection, Health & Safety at Work and COSHH legislation, at all times
• Carry out commercial activities as instructed
• Assist the Bar Manager to manage the bar team, including motivating and leading the team to work to the highest standards, at all times
• Assist the Bar Manager with administrative duties
• Communicate effectively with the team
• Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training, attending courses and completing workbooks
• Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
• Carry out any duties as instructed by Bar Manager
• Assume certain aspects of the Bar Manager’s job role when Bar Manager is absent due to holiday or sickness (full training will be provided)
If you are interested in applying, please fill out your details below and we will be in touch.